Tuesday 31 December 2019

Week 3 | Day 3 | Activity 1: Nanogirl

Tiny House: A tiny house looks amazing, which I would like to live in. It's awesome that a tiny house has all the supplies and furniture, the same as a normal house. I would like to live in a tiny house, because I would like to experience it and it has hidden secret places, like how each stair case has an opening. This is why I would like to live in a tiny house.

This week for day 3, activity 1 of week 3 for SLJ, we looked at tiny houses. First we watched three videos about the tiny houses. After that we wrote down whether we would like to live in a tiny house or not and why. This was based on Michelle Dickinson who is a nano technologist and is also known as Nanogirl.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there Sakina! I said I would live in a tiny house as well, and I really enjoyed reading about why you did too. I think it's pretty neat how some of the houses have smart arrangement and detail to be able to slide out stairs, or hidden cupboards/drawers for extra storage. On the site you can look at a few of their tiny house designs, and I'd really like to know which one you would choose and why? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny houses are NOT for everyone - including me Sakina! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sakina! Olive here form the Summer Learning Journey! How are you?

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading about your opinion on Tiny Houses! I’d love to live in a tiny house. I think it would be excellent to have everything in one place. It would also be really nice to travel around the country so easily! I think Tiny Houses provide a really interesting perspective on how to maximise space and minimise the use of clutter! I think I’d like to live in one someday.

    Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Keep up the blogging, commenting and enthusiasm!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sakina!
    Great Job on this activity! I think you have done a great job because it was nicely detailed. Good luck for the results of the SLJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina,
    I think that you have done a good job explaining why you would like to live in a tiny house. I personally would not want to live in a tiny house as I don't think I would have enough space, especially with my family living with me. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.