Monday 16 December 2019

Day 2 | Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson

Someone Who Was Brave : 
Someone who was really brave was my niece. A few months ago she had a surgery for her brain. She was really brave and didn't cry before, throughout and after her surgery. My niece is someone that I think is one of the bravest and strongest in my family. 

This week for day 2, activity 3 of week 1 for SLJ, on our blog we wrote down someone who was brave to us. Before we wrote down who was a brave person, we read about Mr Chelsey Sullenberger or Sully. Sully was a pilot captain who saved 155 people from a plane crash. He was also a brave person. For this activity, someone who is one of the bravest in my family is my niece. Above is who I think is a brave person that I know about.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Thank you for sharing about the bravery and courage of your niece...I hope she is recovering well and enjoys this feastive time. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way showing how someone in your family your niece was brave in getting brain surgery well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sakina! Your niece's story is very inspirational, and I can't believe how brave and strong she is. This is an amazing story you decided to share with us, I can't imagine what she has been through. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina,
    Wow, it sounds like your niece is indeed a very brave person. I would be very scared if I ever had to go and have surgery. Hopefully she is alright now and doesn't need to have to go back to the hospital. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.