Tuesday 10 December 2019

Activity 3: The Columbian Exchange

Positive Impact On My Life: 
Someone who has a positive impact on my life is my sister. Throughout the years my sister has been helping and supporting me throughout different opportunities and activities. She has been with me to different places and is always there for me whether I'm sad or angry. She has also encouraged and motivated me to do things that I am scared of or things I want to do but am not confident in myself. My sister is always been kind and caring and a great sister, someone I can always rely on. She has been a great role model and inspirational sister and I hope to be like her.

This week for day 3, activity 3 of teaser week for SLJ, we explained someone who has a positive impact on our life. For me, someone who has been a positive impact in my life is my sister. Above I have explained why she has been a positive impact to me. One of the reasons my sister has been a positive impact is because she has encouraged me through different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.