Thursday 12 December 2019

Activity 2: Fighting for Freedom

Issue I would protest over: For me I would nonviolently protest over how some people talk about Muslim cultures/communities. This is important to me, because some people have been racist towards our Muslim culture. For example they talk about our culture in a bad way and they also talk about our hijabs and some people try and get a way to remove them from us. This is why I would nonviolently protest for the Muslim community/culture. 

This week for day 4, activity 2 of teaser week for SLJ, we wrote down what we would protest over nonviolently and why its important to us, like how Mahatma Ghandi protested, so that British could stop ruling over India and so India could have freedom. My issue I would protest nonviolently over is how some people have been racist about the Muslim community/culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.