Thursday 19 December 2019

Day 5 | Activity 1: National Treasure

3 Special Treasures: 
1. Bracelet: Something that is a special treasure to me is my bracelet, because it gives me good luck and was gifted to me from my sisters for my birthday, which means a lot to me. I sometimes wear it. I could say that its a good luck bracelet. The bracelet my sisters have bought for me will always be special.

2. Family: Another special treasure to me is my family, because they have always been there for me in different situations and has been always supporting and helping me. I love my family as much as they love me. They have been always supporting and helping me with different opportunities and things. They have also been really kind and proud of me. I don't know what I would do without my family.

3. Necklace: The last thing that is a special treasure is my necklace, because it was given to me from one of my relatives, who came back from a different country which also means a lot. I also sometimes wear this necklace and gives me good luck. It has writing in Farsi ( my language ) and is black and white.

This week for day 5, activity 1 for week 1 of SLJ, on our blog we wrote down 3 special treasures we have, that is important to us. The 3 treasures I have is a bracelet, my family and a necklace. Above includes why I chose each item as my special treasure.


2 comments:

  1. Hello again Sakina! It was really inspiring hearing why you treasure these three things. I definitely agree that family is something so special and important to me, as well as friends. But besides that, my favorite item on your list would be the Necklace because it's almost like something I have as well. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina,
    I like how you put your family down as something that you treasure. I think that family is an important part of everyone's life and that they should also treasure them. My family also supports and helps me. How many people are in your family? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.