Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Day 6, Activity 1

As the wind blew my face off. The beautiful view made my eyes still. The birds flying around me.As I get nervous at once. Making me run. The land had flowers and many. As the group and I walk and walk. Seeing beautiful things. The camera snaps. As the photos are taken. As the air blows the waka. I then get exited as I feel the waka. As the cloud surrounds the sky. I start to feel the memory's. Leaves fall from the native trees. The group smile's happily. As pieces of grass fly away. As I see the beautiful houses swept away. I am back at last. Everything was perfect. This was already a new home to me.

For this activity I had to write a poem about me arriving at New Zealand and telling my first feelings. This was pretty easy for me to do. One of the things I liked in my poem was Everything was perfect.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina,
    Your short poem is very interesting and I like how you made the words rhyme.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina!

    When I read your blog, I can tell you have a lot of confidence in yourself and your work which is fabulous! You have done a great job at completing these activities.

    I love all the detail in your poem. You have used a lot of great verbs and adjectives to describe your experience. It helps me to paint a picture in my head of what it would be like to arrive in New Zealand for the first time.

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog over the holidays. Great job!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina. I really like your poem. You have completed this task very well. Keep up the great work you have been posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sakina
    Your poem is pretty awesome. I like how you made it decently long and not really short. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sakina!
    Nice poem! I like how you said that it was easy to write the poem. Did you use some inspiration to write it or did you just think it up?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.