Sunday 1 October 2017

PBS Reading Holiday Program-Activity 2 Day 2


For Activity 2 Day 2 I had to make my own mascot for the Sky City because the real mascot has been on a holiday. I explained what my mascot is wearing, what some of the parts represent and why I chose my mascot. I had to make a DLO to do this. The DLO that I did was a google draw. The original mascot it at the top right corner. The mascot that I made is in the middle of the google draw. Making my own mascot was a lot of fun. When I was make my mascot I looked at the original mascot to see how it looks like.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sakina I really like your Mascot. It looks similar to Scotty. I really like the face of your Mascot. I like how you have described your Mascot. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Sakina, I really like your mascot you have created it is very creative. I like how you made it represent the Sky Tower and made it a little similar to the original mascot, Scotty. I really like your mascot and I can tell you have put in much effort. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sakina I really like your mascot.I really like how you represent the Stomach.I like how you put more details in your Photo. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sakina great drawing it is very suits the real picture. I hope you are enjoying the hoilday programe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina!
    Great job on creating this mascot! I like how you made a replica of Scotty because then people wouldn't miss the original Scotty. I have a question though, was it difficult to try and replicate Scotty using shapes?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sakina,
    I really like how you tried replicating the original mascot. I like how you used shapes and drew the face. Maybe next time you could attribute the image to thank the author.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.