Wednesday 8 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 3 | Activity 3: Feast Or Famine

20 or 40 Hour Famine: I would consider doing the 40 hour famine, because it would be a great experience of raising money for this charity. It would be generous to help refugees and a big achievement. It would be awesome to support these refugees. It would make a big positive impact on them. Both World Vision and 40 Hour Famine are both amazing, which is what I would like to be apart of.

This week for day 3, activity 3 of week 4 for SLJ, we were asked to write, if we would consider doing the 20 or 40 Hour Famine to raise money. I would definitely do the 40 Hour Famine. This task was based on Julian Dennison, who is 17 years old and joined World Vision, so he could be a 40 Hour Famine ambassador. 

5 comments:

  1. World Visions 2020 famine is on 5th - 7th June this year...maybe you could do something as a class at PBS Sakina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sakina,
    My name is Melita and I from Christ the king school. I think you absolutely write I also chose the 40 hour Famine because I think 20 hours is to less. You are so right it is an awesome way to support these refugees. It would make a big positive impact on them.

    Sakina I have to say this is very well thought out.
    If you can then can you please visit my blog. Here is my blog link https://ctkmelitaf.blogspot.com/

    Blog ya later
    Melita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sakina,

    Thank you for posting another fantastic blog post.

    I think doing the 20-40 hour famine is a great thing to do, and I'm glad you think it would be a great experience. What would you give up if you did it? I think either food or technology would be a tough challenge. What other ideas can you think of? I'm curious to hear what you think!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sakina! I would consider doing a 20 or 40 hour famine as well. I think this is a great way to raise money for the organisation, and be part of something good. This is a really big impact on New Zealand and all the countries included, to be able to make a change for the better! What kind of challenge would you do for 20-40 hours? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina!
    This activity you did was great. I like how you would do the 40 hour famine to raise money for charities. I would also do that and more things. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.