Tuesday 10 December 2019

Activity 1: The Rainman of Rajasthan



This week for day 3, activity 1 of the teaser week of SLJ, we created a DLO about the Water Project. Taheesha, Miiana, Joel and I worked together as a group to create this DLO.  Before that we watched a video about what the Water Project does. The Water Project is a company who supplies water to countries/communities who don't have access to water. Something I found interesting was that 300 million people didn't have clean water. After we watched the video, we created the DLO. In our DLO we included the goal of the Water Project, where they work and what they have achieved. My group and I have worked collaboratively to create this DLO. We know what the Water Project is because we learnt about how people didn't have water. I have learnt a lot of about the Water Project and how they provide water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.