Thursday 26 December 2019

Week 2 | Day 5 | Activity 2: Leading By Example

Act Of Kindness: Something that I have done that was an act of kindness, was making breakfast for my sister. This was a while ago, when my sister was sick. She slept in bed till 10 or 11, so I decided to make her breakfast since she was sick. The breakfast that I made her was avocado toast with eggs and a cup of tea. I also wrote her a get well soon letter. When I took the breakfast to her room she was surprised and gave me a hug. Even the smallest thing can matter and be an act of kindness.

This week for day 5, activity 2 of week 2 for SLJ, we wrote a short story of something that we have done that was a random act of kindness. This activity was based on Mother Teresa and Princess Diana. They were people who helped other people. Something that I have done that was a random act of kindness was making breakfast for my sister, while she was sick. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sakina! I really enjoyed reading about your random act of kindness. That was really nice of you, and shows what sisters are for. I agree, even the smallest acts of kindness matter and this was a great example. How did you feel after receiving appreciation and praise from your sister for doing that? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAK's are great aren't Sakina and can be SO simple. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sakina,

    When are you due to get back to school? Hope you are enjoying your holidays! What kind of things have you been up to during these holidays?

    That is such an amazing act of kindness especially at your age! How thoughtful! I am sure that your sister appreciated your actions very much and the fact that you were looking out for her.You are so right ...even the smallest act of kindness can matter in a big way on someone’s life! I love avocados and eggs, what other things can you cook?

    Just a gentle reminder that now that you've finished the programme, you can earn many more bonus points and help encourage other students to finish the SLJ programme by leaving thoughtful comments on other students' SLJ related blog posts!

    Ngā mihi
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina,
    I liked how you made your sister breakfast in the morning because she was sick, and how she hugged you for thinking of her. I also liked how you said that even the smallest things can make a big difference. Have you done any other random acts of kindness?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.