Wednesday 11 December 2019

Activity 1: Leading the Charge

5 Changes I Would Make For Our School: 
  • Have more trips to different places, so students can have fun and learn.
  • Have a swimming pool, since its summer and everyone gets hot.
  • Have more mufti days.
  • In summer I would have 4 days of school.
  • Every Friday there would be time to have fun and play different activities.

This week in day 4, activity 1 of teaser week for SLJ, we wrote 5 changes we would make for our school. We imagined that we were hired to be the principal of our school for 1 week and we could make different changes. One of the changes I would make if I was the principal is that I would have more mufti days. Above I have written a list of the 5 changes I would make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.