Friday 3 January 2020

Week 3 | Day 5 | Activity 1: Ministry Of Inspiration

I think that the Aquabots looks very fun and cool. I would like to have a try of using the Aquabots, because it looks really interesting and enjoyable. I would definitely join the underwater robotics team and would take part in the competitions. I would join, because not only would I like to try it, but it would also be a experience for me. 

This week for day 5, activity 1 of week 3 for SLJ, we watched a short video about the Pasifika Aquabots competition which was held in Nelson. In the competition students would collect items from underwater using their bots and would go to the islands which were like areas. For this activity, we were asked to write down whether we would join the competition including why or why not. Above is whether I would join the competition or not.

5 comments:

  1. Salam Sakina,
    I enjoyed reading your work that you have completed. I also did this activity and would join an underwater robotics team. Did you enjoy the activity? Wouldn't it be cool to be in an underwater robotics team? Tashakur Sakina!

    Good Job Sakina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like aqua-robotics will be on the curriculum this year at PBS Sakina... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Sakina,

    Aquabots! They are super cool right, and I feel like the fun is in the journey, from creating the Aquabots to collecting the items during the race. I am pretty sure that the Auckland competition takes place around September this year so yes I totally agree that you should join because experiences like these don’t come often!

    Just a gentle reminder that now that you've finished the programme, you can earn many more bonus points and help encourage other students to finish the SLJ programme by leaving thoughtful comments on other students' SLJ related blog posts!

    Cheers,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sakina! I thought the Aqua-bots looked super cool as well, especially being something I've never heard of before. The video we watched really helped shape my opinion, about choosing NOT to participate in a underwater robotics team and compete. I think something like this would be better as a fun activity, and something to experience...rather than something I would compete for. That's just my opinion, though I understand where you are coming from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sakina!
    Great Job on this activity! I think you have done a great job because it was nicely detailed. Good luck for the results of the SLJ!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.