Thursday 26 December 2019

Week 2 | Day 3 | Activity 2: The Right To An Education

Camp Story: Sometimes, every year in the holiday of term 4, my family and I go camping around New Zealand. We always have fun and try out different activities. One of my favourite places to go camping is Rotorua, because of the activities like the skyline. My all time favourite activity is the luge cart. Not only do my family and I have a fun time, but we also spend time and get off technology and our devices. The men in my family cook food, while the ladies sit and relax until the food is ready. At the camping sites, we play volleyball and chat with each other. Something I like to do at the top 10 camping sites, is play on the bouncing pillow with my cousins and sister. On our last day of camping we go somewhere enjoyable, like the museum, the pools and many more. At the end we all have a awesome time camping.

This week for day 3, activity 2 of week 2 for SLJ, we wrote a story about anything, which was at least 10 sentences. My story was about camping with my family mostly every year. I have talked about what my family and I do when we camp around New Zealand.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sakina!
    I have read your blog post and it is great. I like the story you made. It is great to see that you used Camp as your topic.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sakina! I really like your story, and hope I can do something like this too. Camping sounds really fun, and I love being able to spend time with family. I'd rather be out doing something not in the usual, than at home on technology. Thanks for sharing your beautiful story...Do you have any FAVORITE memories about Camping? Superb blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sakina,

    Me again! :) What have you been up to lately? Have you been able to make it to the beach or to the park this summer? I hope you have had an amazing holiday so far! The weather has been so unpredictable, I don’t even think the weather man has been able to predict the weather correctly yet.

    What a lovely story! I always look forward to seeing what you have posted and you certainly did not disappoint. You are so lucky that you get the opportunity to go on these super cool camping trips! I love how your family takes timeout from their devices and technology to enjoy each other’s company. How fun is luging! I went just after New Years, and had a really fun time there too! I also find it really nice that the men in your family cook while the ladies relax, my mum used to always cook for my family but during the holidays we all would come together and take over cooking so she could just relax. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post about camping with your family, I can tell just from your story how much you love your family!

    Look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Ngā mihi
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina,
    I liked how you said that you had an awesome time camping with your family, and also how you said you get some time off of your devices. I found it interesting that your favourite ride is the luge, does anyone else in your family like it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.