Monday 6 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 1 | Activity 3: The Diary Of Anne Frank



This week for day 1, activity 3 of week 4 for SLJ, we were asked to write a diary about an event or something made up. My diary is something that is true, but was a trip my family and I went to last year instead of today. I decided to write a diary about my trip to the Rotorua Skyline. This activity was based on Anne Frank, who was forced with her family to hide in World War ll, because the German politicians didn't like Jewish people. They stayed there for 2 years.

5 comments:

  1. I love the Skyline and Luge too - is the Jelly-bean shop still at the top? We lived in Rotorua for nearly 3 years and have very fond memories. Do you really keep a diary or just for the SLJ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sakina I am from Tamaki Primary School . Congratulations on making it to the final week of the Summer Learning Journey. I am really proud of you achievements and accomplishments. Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey Activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina

    Rotorua offers lots of fun and interesting activities, the luge being one of them. From my experiences I very much agree with you that it is a cool experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sakina! Going to the Rotorua Skyline definitely sounds like an extraordinary day...I can tell you had heaps of fun! I really enjoyed reading your experience there, although I can only imagine what it's like...What else did you do in Rotorua? I'd love to hear your amazing trip - Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina!
    I like this activity you have completed. What was your favourite part of going on this trip? Did you fear anything there?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.