Friday 10 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 5 | Activity 2: En Pointe


To me, this quote from Albert Einstein, means to always believe in yourself to achieve your dreams. It also means, anyone who doesn't think you will achieve anything you have to just ignore it, still believe in yourself and try hard to achieve it.

For this activity, we were asked to chose out of 25 inspirational quotes and create a text graphic. The quote that I have chosen was from Albert Einstein, which is about achieving dreams. This activity was based on a ballerina called Misty Copeland, who started ballet when she was 13 years old, unlike other girls who start at the age of 3 or 4. In 2015, Misty became the first African, American lead dancer of the American Ballet Theatre. 

6 comments:

  1. I really like Ms Collin's analogy! It's the perfect complement to Einstein's view because it emphasises the extraordinary power of vision, hope and self belief. No-one is 'perfect', nor will we ever hold all the facts or be able live up to every expectation of us. But our dreams project something bigger than ourselves when we don't YET have the resources, skills or knowledge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi!,
      Thank you for this thoughtful comment you have given. I also like Ms Collin's quote/analogy. I like your meaning of this Albert Einstein quote. It is something I would use in life/the future.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sakina! Einstein was a very intelligent man, and knew what he was talking about. I agree with Naomi, I really like the quote Heather shared with us. I definitely think it's a powerful statement about self-belief, self-love, and self-assurance to be able to understand we're different. "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with the big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts" is an amazing inspirational quote too! I really liked this blog post, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria!,
      Thank you a lot of this thoughtful and positive comment. I also like the quote that Heather has given. I agree with you, about how Albert Einstein was a great and intelligent man. He wrote very inspirational and motivational quotes. I would definitely use it in life.

      Thank you for this positive comment!

      Delete
  3. Hi Heather!,
    You have a great quote you have shared. I think that this quote is great and is something I would use in life. Thank you for the thoughtful and positive feedback you have given.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina!
    The quote you chose was really good. I like how it had some sort of connection with everyone. Never give up and get through life. You have done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.