Wednesday 9 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|Here To Stay|Let It Rain

Short Story- I opened the door to take a look and it wasn't very nice. I took a step out and saw all the nature burnt down. Over there near the deadless trees, I saw, a dead body. I was shocked and couldn't say anything. I looked around, there was nothing at all, all except houses. The inside of me was crying. I'd never been that sad, so I took another step, but I could feel the pain in my body. I was telling myself, why did this happen, why did this have to happen to us. I just couldn't anymore, I couldn't be here anymore.
















This week for activity 3, day 5 of week 3 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to write a short story about what happened when you opened the door and walked out after there was an acid rain storm. To earn full points the story had to be 8 to 10 sentences long.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina,
    Great job on completing this activity! Although your story gets pretty dark with dead bodies and burnt down plants and trees, I really liked it because you obviously put a lot of though and time into it. I also liked how you described your character's feelings and actions clearly. What do you think would happen if an acid rain landed on our school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

    This makes me so sad to read this story... I think it would be horrible to experience this!
    I feel as though you have created an amazingly entertaining story though Sakina - Well done :)

    I can only imagine seeing areas that are so familiar to you looking one way being completely changed!
    I like the way you have described the surrounding environment in your story too, it sounds very eerie!
    Did you use anything for inspiration for this story?

    Great work on this activity Sakina, ka pai! :)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.