Tuesday 8 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|First You 'Sea' Me, Now You Don't...| A Local Delicacy

Image result for mac and cheese
Ingredients-
1/4 cup of butter
1 8 ounce of box elbow macaroni
ground black pepper
2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 cups of milk

This week for activity 2, day 3 of week 2 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to share the list of ingredients of one of our favorite foods. One of my favorite foods are macaroni and cheese. This activity was worth 4 points. I had a lot of fun doing this activity.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina,

    Me again. :)

    Yum! That macaroni and cheese looks delicious! Do you make it at home very often? I can't remember the last time I had macaroni and cheese - I usually make fettuccine. Maybe I should try out your recipe for dinner one night this week. :)

    Thanks for sharing Sakina.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you chose something simple like macaroni and cheese. I also liked how your recipe has detailed directions. Does anyone else in your family like macaroni and cheese?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.