Friday 11 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|Comment 61, 62, 63, 64, 65|Fau

This week I decided to comment on Fau's blog to ear extra points for the Summer Learning Journey. The blog posts I comment on was Fau doing the Air Up There activity, the Burning Up activity, the You are My Sunshine activity, the Togs or Trackies? activity and the Off the Menu activity. Here is the link to look at more of her work- Fau's blog







This is comment 61 and is the post of Fau doing the Air Up There activity.









This is comment 62 and is the post of Fau doing the Burning Up activity.







This is comment 63 and is the post of Fau doing the You are my Sunshine activity.







This is comment 64 and is the post of Fau doing the Togs or Trackies? activity.










This is comment 65 and is the post of Fau doing the Off the Menu activity.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sakina,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School. I am also taking part in the Summer Learning journey.

    First of all all congratulations on reaching that many comments I am blowin away by this.

    What is the amount of comments you would like to reach before this journey is over? For me it would be at least 100.

    Anyways keep up the amazing work

    Blog you later,Bye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.