Friday 11 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|Comment 56, 57, 58, 59, 60|Kaitlyn

This week I decided to comment on Kaitlyn's blog 5 times for the Summer Learning Journey. The blog posts I commented on was Kaitlyn doing the Like a Scene out of a Movie activity, the Wind Beneath My Wings activity, the Flying Foxes activity, the Taking Flight activity and the Carbon Sinks Don't Stink! activity. Here is the link to look at more of her work- Kaitlyn's blog






This is comment 56. The Like a Scene out of a Movie activity Kaitlyn did.







This is comment 57. The Wind Beneath My Wings activity Kaitlyn did.

This comment is comment 58. This is the Flying Foxes activity.









This is comment 59. This is the Taking Flight activity.









This is comment 60. This is the Carbon Sinks Don't Stink! activity.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sakina,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School. I am also taking part in the Summer Learning journey.

    First of all all congratulations on reaching that many comments I am blowin away by this.

    What is the amount of comments you would like to reach before this journey is over? For me it would be at least 100.

    Anyways keep up the amazing work

    Blog you later,Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Sakina!
    That's great you blogged a lot of comments on your blog. I have 270 comments so far which I am really happy about. What is your favorite activity doing? Or what week is your favorite doing?

    Keep it up Sakina!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.