Wednesday 9 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|Spectacular, Spectacular|Picture Perfect

Story- I think that the man is taking a selfie on a statue at Brazil. It looks like he is at Brazil, because of the background. He looks very happy, because it might've been his first time taking a selfie on the statue. At the time he stopped to pose for the selfie, I think that he was looking at other cool things around him and how high he was from the ground. He was on the statue to look at the great view. I think he was wanting to always go on this statue and finally did. He probably wanted to go on the statue to share it to other people. Also to explain if he enjoyed his day or not. I think the man wasn't scared of heights.














This week for activity 3, day 4 of week 2 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to make a short story on one of the three selfies. For the short story we had to write what we think is happening in the image, where the people in the selfie are and what they were doing at the time they stopped to pose for the selfie. I decided to choose selfie 2. If we wanted to earn all our points the story had to be 8 to 10 sentences long.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sakina!
    It's great to see that you are catching up with the SLJ. You are catching up so quickly!. How long did it take you to finish all of the activities? I have also done these activities.
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sakina,

    It’s a crazy selfie, isn’t it! I can’t believe he was allowed to climb to the top of the statue! Do you think you would want to climb to the very top of the statue? I think the views from the top would be spectacular! But I’m not sure if I would be confident enough to reach the top! Is Brazil somewhere that you would want to visit one day? I would want to, because the country is very beautiful!

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how said that you think the man is taking a selfie on the Christ The Redeemer because of the background. I also liked how you said that the man probably isn't afraid of heights. If you could take a selfie on any monument in the world, which one would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.