Tuesday 8 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|First You 'Sea' Me, Now You Don't...|Night Owls

This week for activity 1, day 3 of week 2 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to tell whether we are a night owl or a early riser. We also had to tell if our family are the same or not. I am a night owl because I stay up either reading or going onto my device. I probably stay up around 11:00 or 11:30. I think that my sisters are also night owls, because they also stay up and wake up late. I think that my parents are early risers because they sleep early and wake up around 6:00.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sakina,

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team, along with Izzy, Lee, Patricia and Sophie. It looks like you've been super busy over the last few weeks, completing lots of activities and commenting on other bloggers' posts - well done! :)

    It sounds like you've got a nice mix of night owls and early risers in your family. My mum and dad are early risers too. Growing up, I remember they'd be awake hours before any of us kids; even in the weekends!

    What books do you like to read? I love reading as well. I have to be careful though because sometimes I lose track of the time and before I know it, I've been reading for 2-3 hours and it's way past my bedtime! I guess that makes me a bit of a night owl too! :)

    I look forward to reading more of your blog soon Sakina. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that you and your sisters are night owls because you all stay up late at night and wake up late. I also liked how you thought about your parents too. Do you know anyone else that's a night owl?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.