Friday 11 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|Comment 66, 67, 68, 69, 70|Charlize

This week I decided to comment on Charlize's blog 5 times to earn extra point. The blog posts I did was Charlize doing the More than Meets the Eye activity, the Fantastic Beasts activity, the Cacti activity, the Fabulous Ferns activity and the three fun facts activity. Here is the link to look at more of her work- Charlize's blog




This is comment 66 and is the Cacti activity.






This is comment 67 and is the Fabulous Ferns activity.


This is comment 68 and is the three fun facts activity.







This is comment 69 and is the Sir Edmund Hilary activity.









This is comment 70 and is the Fantastic beasts activity.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sakina,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School. I am also taking part in the Summer Learning journey.

    First of all all congratulations on reaching that many comments I am blowin away by this.

    What is the amount of comments you would like to reach before this journey is over? For me it would be at least 100.

    Anyways keep up the amazing work

    Blog you later,Bye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.