Wednesday 9 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|Like a Scene Out of a Movie|The Southern Lights

L- Lights shimmer

I- Interesting shocks

G- Glowing brightly

H- Here we are enjoying the view

T- Taking good memories of the Southern Lights

S- Saying our last goodbyes, Southern Lights















This week for activity 1, day 4 of week 3 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to use the word lights, so we could write an acrostic poem about the Southern Lights. This activity was worth 4 points. I enjoyed writing an acrostic poem.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina,

    Don't the lights look great!
    Your poem is equally good too, your points sure are adding up! Interesting shocks is a great line, my favourite. I write poetry so I am biased, but I think you've got a great talent.

    Talk to you alter
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how in your poem you described the lights as bright and shimmering. I also liked how you said that you enjoyed writing the poem. If you could visit the southern lights with a family member, who would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.