Friday 11 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|Comment 76, 77, 78, 79, 80|Fui

This week I decided to comment on Fui's blog to ear points. The blog post that I commented on was Fui doing the Giants Among Us activity, the Fabulous Ferns activity, the Secretive Skink activity, the WWF activity and the More than meets the Eye activity. Here is the link to look at more of her work- Fui's blog






This is comment 76 and is the More than meets the Eye activity Fui did.










This is comment 77 and is the WWF activity Fui did.










This is comment 78 and is the Secretive Skink activity Fui did.











This is comment 79 and is the Fabulous Ferns activity Fui did.











This is comment 80 and is the Giants Among Us activity Fui did.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sakina,

    You are probably not fimiliar with me just yet, But my name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School. I am also taking part in the SLJ.

    First of all congratulations to you on reaching this many comments I am blowin away.

    I hope soon I will be are to reach that many comments.

    Is it hard to be able to write all of these comments?
    Because I know for a fact that It would be hard for me.

    Anyways keep up the amazing work.

    Blog you later, Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.