Friday 11 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey|Comment 71, 72, 73, 74, 75|Ofa

This week I decided to comment on Ofa's blog to earn extra point for the SLJ programme. The blog posts that I commented on was Ofa doing the day 2 of week 3 activities, the day 1 of week 3 activities, the day 5 of week 2 activities, the day 4 of week 2 activities and the day 2 of week 2 activities. Here is the link to look at more of his work - Ofa's blog



This is comment 71 and the day 2 of week 2 activities.

             








This is comment 72 and the day 4 of week 2 activities.











This is comment 73 and the day 5 of week 2 activities.











This is comment 74 and the day 1 of week 3 activities.












This is comment 75 and the day 2 of week 3 activities.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sakina,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School. I am also taking part in the Summer Learning journey.

    First of all all congratulations on reaching that many comments I am blowin away by this.

    What is the amount of comments you would like to reach before this journey is over? For me it would be at least 100.

    Anyways keep up the amazing work

    Blog you later,Bye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.