Tuesday 5 September 2017

Persuasive Speech Plan

Persuasive speech plan

My topic: Stopping people from littering.
My argument: My argument is that people should stop littering.
Audience: Andy Griffiths Group

How will you greet your audience? Hi
How will you introduce your topic in a catchy way?
I think that people should stop littering.
Write a rhetorical question to make the audience think about your topic: Do you want rubbish to be everywhere?
What is your opinion? Write a statement that clearly states your point of view: I want people to stop littering because when you chuck rubbish on the ground it will go to the drain and inside the sea where all the sea creatures are. When the sea creatures see the rubbish they will think that it is food. When the sea creatures eat the rubbish they might die.
List some facts or statistics that support your opinion:
  • Places will be nice and clean.
  • The sea creatures will be happy.
  • The sea won’t be filled with rubbish anymore.
Do you have a solution to the problem?
The solution is that if we stop littering we will have a clean and happy place.
Say your opinion again and warn the audience what will happen if they don’t agree with your opinion.
You should agree with me because if you don’t places will be crowded with rubbish and will smell stinky. Sea creatures will die if we put rubbish in the oceans and other places.

Persuasive speech plan

My topic: Blowing fidget spinners
My argument: My argument is that we should blow up fidget spinners.
Audience: Andy Griffiths Group

How will you greet your audience? Hi
How will you introduce your topic in a catchy way?
I think that fidget spinners should be blown.
Write a rhetorical question to make the audience think about your topic: Do you want fidget spinners blown or not?
What is your opinion? Write a statement that clearly states your point of view: I want fidget spinners blown because when you go to school and you bring a fidget spinner you will be distracted and won’t be able to get your work done. If fidget spinners are blown students will finish off their work.
List some facts or statistics that support your opinion:
  • Students will be be able to do their work instead of being distracted by fidget spinners.
  • Students won’t get in trouble.
  • Students will listen to the teacher.
Do you have a solution to the problem?
If we blow up fidget spinners students won’t be distracted by the fidget spinners.
Say your opinion again and warn the audience what will happen if they don’t agree with your opinion. You should agree with having fidget spinners blown because if we don’t blow fidget spinners students won’t do their work.
Persuasive speech plan

My topic: Having 10 days of school.
My argument: My argument is that students should have 10 days of school.
Audience:Andy Griffiths Group

How will you greet your audience? Hi
How will you introduce your topic in a catchy way?
I think that we should have 10 days of school.
Write a rhetorical question to make the audience think about your topic: Do you want to have 10 days of school or do you want to stay at school for weeks and get bored?
What is your opinion? Write a statement that clearly states your point of view: I want 10 days of school because when you have 10 weeks of school you will be bored. If you have 10 days of school you won’t be tired because you only have 10 days of school and you will go home when 10 days finish.
List some facts or statistics that support your opinion:
  • You might not get tired.
  • You will have a long holiday.
  • What students learn at school they are able to practise it when it is the holidays.
  • Students can be home school when it is the holidays and can finish their work at home.
Do you have a solution to the problem?
If you have 10 days of school students might practise work that they learnt at home or might do their work or they might be homeschooled.
Say your opinion again and warn the audience what will happen if they don’t agree with your opinion. All of you should agree with having 10 days at school because if you don’t then students might get stop coming to school and stay at home.

LI: To create a persuasive speech
For writing this week we had to make 3 plans for our persuasive speech, but first we had to go on a padlet and write down ideas for a persuasive speech. After we had to pick 3 of our ideas and write down the plan on a google docs. We had to make a copy of the google docs. The topics I did was stopping people from littering, Blowing fidget spinners and having 10 days of school. I had to write down the topic, the argument, how I will greet my audience, how I will introduce my topic in a catchy way, writing a rhetorical question, writing a statement that clearly states my point of view, listing some facts that supports my opinion, if I have a solution and warning my audience about what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.