Saturday 30 September 2017

PBS Holiday Reading Program-Activity 1 Day 1



For activity 1 day 1 I had to use a google maps to find where Rainbows End is located in Auckland, I had to find out how much it costs for a family pass and I had to find out how much it would cost for my family. Rainbows end is at 2 Clist Crescent. For my family it costs 580 dollars to go to Rainbows End for the gate price because I added up 62+62+62+62+62+62=372, then I added up 372+52+52+52+52=580. It costs my family 540 dollars for the online price because I added 58+58+58+58+58+58=348, then I added up 348+48+48+48+48=540. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sakina

    I really like how you got a big bulb that explains how you have done your DLO about rainbow's end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sakina
    I love your work and how you have been putting a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greeting Sakina,
    Awesome work on this activity. Your blogpost description is very amazing, and I really do like how you used maths for this activity. Both parts of this activity have been done very well, and I can't wait to see more awesome blogposts.
    Keep Up The Amazing Work!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina!
    Great job on completing this! I like how you wrote down you math as well. I have a question though: Was it hard to find the information?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.