Wednesday 13 September 2017

Art Design


LI:To create a piece of art using rotation, translation and reflection.
For maths this week we had to finish of our art work. We either had to dye the squares, color it with pastel and paint it. I painted 5 of the designs, I dyed 2 of the designs and I colored 2 of them with pastel. Last week we had to draw the design but this week we had to paint, color and dye. The designs had to include rotation, reflection and translation. The designs had to be reflected rotated and translated. The designs also had to be light on dark or dark on light when we were painting, dyeing and coloring. I liked the way I did my design and i'm happy about it. We had to be careful when we were dyeing, painting and coloring. I kind of made a mistake when I was doing the dye. I colored 1 of the designs with pastal but then I remembered that I had to color it with crayons and I did color it with crayons. I learnt to make a piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.