Tuesday 12 September 2017

Speech Brainstorming

LI: To create a persuasive speech
For writing this week we had to brainstorm about our 2 to 3 minute speech. Wed had to brainstorm our 2 to 3 minute speech on coggle. The brainstorm is about blowing fidget spinners. Last week there was 3 topics and I chose to do blowing fidget spinners because it can distract other people from doing their work. The things that I wrote about was my point of view, the solution to the problem and some facts. I had to go on the LS1 site to go on coggle. On coggle you can add people into it, you can write things down, you can download the coggle that you write and you can do other things too. I learnt to brainstorm ideas on my 2 to 3 minute topic. The link- Coggle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.