Thursday 7 September 2017

Art Work Planning


LI: To create a piece of art using rotation, translation and reflection. For maths this week we had to make a plan for our art work. For the art work we had to involve reflection, translation and rotation. I didn't do rotation because it was the hardest for me. We did the art planning because next week we are going to make it. I had to do a lot of work on the plan. Our designs had to translate, rotate and reflect. The colors for my art planning is purple, blue and green. For my art planning it has patterns. The patterns is that there is 3 purples, 3 greens, 3 blues, 1 of the colors is diagonal and the purples has light on dark, the greens has 1 dark on light and light on green and the blue has 1 dark on light and 2 light on dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.