Wednesday 13 September 2017

Maori Language Week


LI: To teach people some Maori skills.
This week we had to do Maori language week. We had to work in a pair and had to look at links and videos to see how to do Maori language. I was working with Victoria. For the DLO we put in the happy birthday song, the some parts of the calendar, numbers to 10 and our Pepeha. You could use a google draw or a google slide. We had to record our voices and link it. It was a lot of fun learning about Maori language. My favourite thing is the happy birthday song. Maori language week helped me learn a lot of Maori things that I don't know. We decided to add links to what we were saying in Maori. I couldn't read the Maori words but I tried saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.