Wednesday 6 September 2017

Tongan Language Week


Today we did Tongan language week. The teachers had to put us into groups with 1 Tongan expert in LS1. After we had to learn Tongan things from the experts. W then had to go on sites and a youtube video to learn from there too. Once we watched the video and read the sites we had to pair up with someone in our group. I was working with Alice. We had to write down things about Tonga. Alice and I chose to write down numbers to 20 in Tongan and colors in Tongan. I learnt a lot of things about Tongan language. I enjoyed learning about Tongan language. One of the things I liked learning about was counting numbers in Tongan.
The link to the sites and video- Tongan LanguageDigital DialectsTongan Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.