Wednesday 20 September 2017

Voting Jigsaw




LI:To learn about the leaders of the party election.
For inquiry this week we were doing elections. We had to make a copy of a party voting jigsaw. Then we had to write down the names of the party, the leader, the picture of the leader and their electorate. We also had to add the attribution so that you didn't copy of a person's work that they don't want any one to copy. I asked some of my friends for help because I didn't know some of the leaders, their electorate and the party. I also searched it up so that I could find the ones that I don't know. I didn't know what the electorate meant, so I searched it up and finally found it out. I learnt to learn about the leaders part, electorate, logo and what they look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.