Monday 11 September 2017

Sketchnote


LI: To create a sketch note that shows your understanding.
For reading this week we had to to choose 1 activity and had to do it. I chose to do the sketchnote. For the sketchnote we had to show our own understandings of the women votes, and the meanings.The meanings we had to write down was suffrage, vote, change and radical. I had to make a copy of the google draw to do the activity. There was shapes and arrows all around the google draw. I deleted some of the shapes and arrows because I didn't need it. I didn't know how to do a sketchnote so I searched it up and told me how to make a sketchnote. I had to look at the sketchnotes on images, videos and links. For the sketchnote you could work in partners, but I decided to do it alone. I learnt to make a sketchnote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.