Wednesday 20 September 2017

Reading Jigsaw


LI:To find and compare similarities and differences between suffragettes around the world. For a reading activity I chose to do the reading jigsaw. For this activity I had to find 3 suffragette's from different countries. I had to write down the person, the time active, why they are famous for and a quote that they wrote. The people that I did was Kate Sheppard, John Stuart Mill and Lucy Stone. I had to search up Great Britain suffragettes and United States of America Suffragettes so that I could find a person. This jigsaw was the easiest activity I have done about the women votes. I had a lot of fun looking up for suffragettes. The jigsaw helped me learn about new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.