Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey|The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

List Of Three People I Want On My "Lake Taupo Cycle Race" & Why.
My Cousin Sami- He is very strong.
My Cousin Farzana- She is fill of energy.
My Cousin Mahdia- She is very fast.

LI: To list three people you want to have on your "Lake Taupo Cycle Race". This week for day 1, activity 2 of week 2 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to list three people we want to have on our "Lake Taupo Cycle Race" and why. This activity was worth 4 points. I had fun listing three people I wanted to have on my "Lake Taupo Cycle Race".

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sakina,

    It is awesome to see you completing lots of the Summer Learning Journey activities this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful school holiday.

    You are so lucky to have three strong, energetic and fast cousins that you could have as your Great Lake Taupo Cycle Race support crew! Do you like to cycle?

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.