Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey|Awesome Animals

 LI: To describe and post a description of your beast. This week for day 3, activity 1 of week 1, we had to think of our own beast. First we went on a book trailer, then we used our imaginations to create our own beast. Once we had created our beast, we needed to describe it and post a description. I chose to do a wolf's face with unicorn wings and a cats body. This activity was worth 4 points. I had lots of fun describing my beast.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Sakina,

    Lee here, one of the blog commentors for the Summer Learning Journey. That is one cool picture of Uniwolf! I think he has many great attributes there! Flying for one. I haven't seen any beasts that fly yet. Besides being brave, what are some of his other positive traits?

    I'm really enjoying reading your blog, keep up the great work!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.