Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey|The Secretive Skink|DOC Rangers


LI: To list the pros and cons about DOC Rangers. This week for day 3, activity 2 of week 1 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to list three pros and cons of being a DOC ranger. DOC stand for Department Of Conservation. DOC rangers' job are to keep wild animals safe that are living on islands. I would not like to be a DOC ranger, because I fear wild animals and the animals might hurt me. This activity was worth 10 points. I had a lot of fun writing the pros and cons of being a DOC ranger.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sakina,

    I have enjoyed reading this blog post from you! I hope that you have had a great time participating in the Summer Learning Journey. DOC rangers do a wonderful job to protect New Zealand's wildlife. I also think that it would be a very difficult job and you would definitely need a unique set of skills. What is your favourite animal?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.