Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey|Going, going....gone|Life In New Zealand In 2018

Image result for new zealand place
Photo by Nzwj (CC BY-SA 3.0)
New Zealand is a country that has really nice nature. There are a lot of structures builders worked hard on. There are around 4.794 million people in New Zealand. Life in New Zealand is just amazing and nice and simple. Its mostly sunny and cloudy. On sunny and cloudy days my family and I would mostly go to the beach. The beaches are really nice. Most beaches has calm waves. We would go shopping, go to restaurants and more. You can learn about lots of things in New Zealand. Many different cultures, religions and more are accepted in New Zealand for who they are. I would never leave New Zealand, because it is a lovely place.

LI: To post people a description of life in New Zealand in 2018. This week for day 5, activity 3 of week 1 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to post a description about life in New Zealand in 2018. We could add images that were attributed. Since there were people that haven't been to New Zealand, we had to paint a picture using words. This activity was worth 10 points.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sakina,
    I like your learning intention because it has what a decent LI should have. I never knew there was around 4.794 million people in NZ. Isn't that amazing? Thank you!

    Amazing work Sakina, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sakina,

    It is great to see that you have completed so many SLJ activities! You are doing an awesome job.

    I like how you have written a very detailed description of what New Zealand is like. It is great to hear that you like to appreciate the natural beauty of New Zealand at the beach on a sunny day. I used to love going to the rock pools and finding crabs with my dad. What is your favourite thing to do at the beach?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Sakina,
    I have decided to comment on your blog again. Auckland, New Zealand is a small place but with cool buildings, bridges and etc. That's great you have attributed your images and you add a learning intention in your blurbs which is pretty cool. I hope I see more blog posts on your blog.

    Keep it up Sakina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sakina!
    I love your blog post about our beautiful country New Zealand. You are amazing. I noticed you attributed the photo. Good Job. Also congratulations for completing these activities. Talk more soon.
    Bye for now! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sakina! Well done on completing this activity. Great work on attributing the image you used and using an L.I as well. I love your description about life in New Zealand as it's very descriptive and you make it your view of it. You're doing great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.