Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey|Salt & Pepper|Hotels|Bonus Points


LI: To create a room for your hotel. This week for day 4, activity 3 of week 1 of Summer Learning Journey, we had to tell where we would construct our hotel and what we would use to construct it. I would construct my hotel somewhere near the beach. I would use sand to construct my hotel. This activity was worth 5 points. We could get a bonus point if we created one of the rooms of our hotel. I had a lot of fun creating a room of my hotel.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sakina, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. I've enjoyed reading your activities and am glad to see that you've already made a start to your summer.

    I am actually writing to you from London, England. I'm a New Zealander but I moved here in June. I think it's pretty cool that you are all the way on the other side of the world.

    I love your hotel room that you have designed. I think it's essential having a television in the room.

    How much would you charge per night for this room?

    Great idea having it by the beach too! Which beach would it be by?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina,
    I like how your room is pretty detailed. I also made a hotel room. What would you call you hotel?

    Otherwise Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sakina! Well done on designing your Hotel room, it would be a great space to live in. I liked the idea of putting it near a beach so you can enjoy the view of the ocean and the sun settling into it in evening. Who are some people you know that could help you run the hotel? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.