Sunday 16 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey|Describing My Hometown

LI: To describe our Hometown. This week for Summer Learning Journey day 1, activity 2 of week 1, we had to describe our hometown. We had to use a lot of adjectives to describe our hometown. This activtiy was worth 4 points. My hometown is Auckland which I love. I enjoyed describing my hometown.

Describing My Hometown:
My hometown is wonderful. All the parks, the houses, shops, beaches are just beautiful. Auckland is a special place to live in. Everyone is just lovely and supportive in Auckland. I am really fortunate to live in Auckland. Auckland is a place, where it's filled with a lot of nature. Auckland is very fun to live in. I love Auckland a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.