Tuesday 3 October 2017

PBS Holiday Reading Program- Activity 2 Day 5

How much it costs-
Adult-165 dollars
Children-135 dollars
NZ Student-135 dollars

Requirements-
Minimum Age-10 and over, 14 and under.
Weight-35kg to 150kg.
Clothing-Footwear

For activity 2 day 5 I had to find out how much it cost and the requirements to do bungee jump off the Auckland Harbour Bridge. I had to search up how much it costs and the requirements because I didn't know how much it costs and the requirements. The website that I went on helped me finish this activity off. I had a lot of fun finishing off this activity.
The link to the website-Click Here



7 comments:

  1. Talofa Sakina, I really like the way you wrote down everything. Your blurb tells me that you know the requirements for Bungee jump. Nice One Sakina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sakina I really like the way everything is listed and put in order. I also like how you linked the site that helped do this task and description of the blog post is very detailed. Keep up the fantastic posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Sakina,
    You have done a great job in the P.B.S Holiday Blogging Challenge. I think you have put a lot of effort into this Holiday Blogging Challenge. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina
    You have done a good job crating this DLO and keep the good work up Sakina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina!
    I see you have completed the Holiday Blogging Challenge. I really like how you have done a good Blurb that Explains what your task was.
    Keep up the great blogging - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Sakina,
    Congratulations on finishing the second activity for day 5 of the holiday blogging challenge! It's great that you followed all of the guidelines and requirements for this activity, and did a really good job at making your blogpost understandable. I really like how you added a link to where you found your information.
    Keep Up The Awesome Blogging!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sakina!
    Great job on finding all of this! I like how you linked the website in as well. I have a question though: If you could, would you jump off the harbour bridge?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.