Tuesday 7 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 2 | Activity 2: K-Pop Heroes

Image result for bts
Photo by Wikimedia Commons (CC By 2.0)
Opinion Of BTS: In my opinion BTS is alright. I would say that they have good songs, but I'm not a fan of them. They are talented singers with their songs. I do like some of their k-pop songs, but not all. I would say my friends like BTS more than me and are fans of them. 

This week for day 4, activity 2 of week 4 for SLJ, we were asked to write our opinion of BTS and why we like them or not. BTS is a k-pop band with 7 members. In South Korea they have sold more than 15 million albums and have topped the music charts around the world.

5 comments:

  1. Hi

    I was reading another blog post on this band. It is a whole new music genre that I was not aware of until the Summer Learning Journey. I think I agree somewhat with you that it isn't my type of music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could play Mr Johnston some of their music Sakina when you return to school next term..I'm sure he'd love to hear them perform! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sakina,

    Thanks for sharing your opinion on BTS. I agree, they definitely seem like a great singers! What do you think of their dance moves?

    Do you personally listen to BTS, if so, what songs do you like of theirs?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sakina! BTS are definitely popular in the media and music industry right now, although many people don't actually listen to them. I used to consider myself a fan, until somewhere last year when I finally started distancing myself from them. I'd say our generation of music has changed quite a bit...would you say that's a good or bad thing? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina!
    I like this activity you have completed. Good job for attributing your image! What was your favourite part of this activity?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.