Thursday 27 July 2017

Staying Safe Poster



LI: To make a poster for kids to learn about staying safe or making right decisions
Today for inquiry I learnt to make a poster for kids, so that they can learn about staying safe or making right decisions. I had to get in a partner. My partner was Florence. We worked together to make the poster. We decided to write 5 facts about staying safe or making right decisions. We had to choose which title we could do. We chose to do staying safe because that was probably the easiest one for us. I learnt this by going on the class site and seeing what the inquiry task is. This task was fun to do because you could add pictures and write down 5 staying safe facts. We wrote our names at the bottom left corner and we wrote the attributions on the bottom right corner. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina,
    I have also done this task. You have listed 5 very important and easy to understand ways of what to do to stay safe. I like the pictures you have used and the title, because the bright stands out with bright colours. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. Poster display stands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. Acrylic poster holders

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.