Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Bonus activity

For this activity I have to choose whether I want to cycle to the Otago Rail Trail one day or not. I also have to say if it sound line fun or not and Why or why not.

I would like cycle to Otago Rail Trail one day because it sound like fun and I can travel to a new place I haven't been to before. It also sound like fun because if I was already there it would be like a long wide bridge where my friends and I would have a race and it would be a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina. I would also like to cycle there. Since it is 150 kms, I wonder how long it'll take to make it to the end. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sakina
    I also would love to cycle the Otago Central Rail trail. It would be heaps of fun. Keep up the superb work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina!
    I would want to cycle the trail one day too! When you race your friends do you think you'll come first?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina,

    The rail trail is so much fun. I think that you will love it! There is so much to see and do. My favourite part of the trip was riding over all of the bridges - a few of them are pretty amazing!

    I really hope that you'll get the chance to cycle it one day with your friends :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.