Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Day 5, Activity 1

For this activity I have to try to pretend that I got lost in a forest myself. I have to write  (8-10 sentences) about what might happen after/next.


It was a sunny day. I was enjoying the nice view of the forest, but then I realized that I have gotten lost. I try to find help, but I can't. I was screaming for help. I only had a sandwich and water. It was really hard finding food and more water since I drank and ate it all. I walked further,but then I decided to take a rest and sleep. 2 hours later I woke up from a strange noise calling my name. I get up and walk all the way where the noise was. It was the rest of the group calling my name.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina,
    Your short story is very interesting and I like how you have added different types of punctuation. I like how at the end of your sentence is says that the rest of the group was calling you name.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina!

    This is a really cool story! I wonder what you would do if you really did have to search for food in the forest if you were lost too long??

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina. This is a great story. I like how the story ended. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sakina
    Your story is pretty cool. I especially like the ending. Keep up the amazing work Sakina.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sakina!
    Nice story! I like how in it you said you woke up from a strange voice calling your name. How long did it take to create the story?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.