Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Day 7, Bonus activity

For this activity I had to write a description about this week. ( What I have learned, what I liked about this trip and what I didn't like about this trip.)

I have learnt a lot of things about New Zealand during the past 7 days of fun activities. I learnt that there are a lot of beautiful places around New Zealand. I also learnt that some people like to put rubbish in the bin to keep their area clean and some people don't like to put rubbish in the bin because they kind of want to keep their area dirty. I really liked how I used my imaginations to travel around new places. It was like I was already at that new place I haven't been to before. The list just goes on and on of new and beautiful places. I had a really great time going on a awesome kiwi road trip!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sakina!

    I am so pleased to hear that you have had an awesome time on the Kiwi road trip and it's so special that you were able to use your imagination to travel to all these new places! I am hoping you have been inspired and maybe even will get the chance to actually visit some of the places you especially liked in the future!

    Well done on all your amazing work Sakina! I have love reading your blog :)

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakina. It's great to see that you have had a lot of fun completing the Winter Learning Journey tasks, and see that you had a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing your Summer Learning Journey posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sakina
    Congrats on finishing the winter learning journey activities. I learnt a lot from you and i'm sure you learnt heaps too. Well done.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sakina!
    It seems that you had lots of fun and learnt heaps about New Zealand too! When the next learning journey is on will you participate?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.