Monday 3 July 2017

Asking 5 questions to the main characters



LI: To interact and comprehend a range of narrative texts
This week for reading we had to choose a activity from the follow ups and do it. I chose to do Asking 5 questions to the main characters. I had to do 8 of them because they were the character on the first page. It was pretty easy asking 5 questions to 8 people without it being on the book. I learnt that whenever you ask questions it sometimes has to be in the book or not in the book. I learnt this by going on the Matilda follow ups and choosing what is the easiest and what is the hardest. I also learnt that you have to choose the easiest activity or stuff to do first. I enjoyed asking questions on a google slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.