Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Day 6, Activity 2

For this activity I had to choose 3 events and talk about them. This is probably the easiest activity I have done. At first it was hard but then I said to myself that I can do it. Remember don't give up on anything even if it is your dream.


1.  Oktoberfest-  Oktoberfest is a event that is held in Munich, Bavaria and Germany. It is on Saturday the 9th of September.

2. Rio Carnival- Rio Carnival is a event help every year before Lent and considered on the biggest carnival in the world with 2 million people per day on the streets.

3. St. Patrick's Day- St. Patrick's Day is a event that celebrates Saint Patrick's death. His death was on Saturday the 17th of March.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina. The events you have chose are interesting. I have never heard of Rio carnival and Oktoberfest. Thank you for introducing two new events to me. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sakina
    I have heard of St Patrick's day but to be honest, I have never heard of Oktoberfest and the Rio Carnival. Keep up the great work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sakina!
    I have never heard of any of those events, though they do sound interesting. I like how you said when they're on, do you know what happens in them?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.