Tuesday 1 August 2017

NZ History



Today Mr Ogilvie's reading groups and I went upstairs to do some reading group work. We went upstairs because we had the same reading  as Ms Anderson's reading  groups. For this activity I learnt to get into pairs or groups of 3 and go on NZ history to find some facts that was in the past. I also learnt to skim, scan and take notes. The partners I was with was Victoria and Nyjah. One thing I mostly learnt was to not copy the NZ history facts I was to make sure that I had to write the facts I learnt in my own words by skimming and scanning the information to find the important . I learnt this by going on NZ History and looking for facts then writing it on a big piece of paper. 

The questions my group and I thought of was- Why did men let women vote?
                       Why did the States of Australia offer the New Zealanders to join them? Why did NZ say no? Why did Francis Henry be prime minister of NZ for 2 weeks? Who allowed people to vote secretly? 

The link for where we get the facts/information- NZ History



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.